Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Here Goes

Here we go.

I've been attempting to blog on Facebook for a long time now, but what with the stupid new page design I think most of my notes have been getting lost in the stream. I find this unacceptable, because for the most part I write to get feedback from my readers. Something I always liked about being a professional game designer was the feedback from fans (even the flames from people who didn't like what I was doing). I believe that feedback from one's readers is vital to learning what works and what doesn't.

I was going to re-post a bunch of my old notes to get things started, but realized they weren't appropriate to a new endeavor. Besides, many of you have already read them.

To kick off the inaugural blog, let's lay down some ground rules:

* I curse. A lot. If you're offended by off-color language, then remove the stick out of your ass or read another blog.

* I write what's on my mind. Sometimes, this is about the world around us, or absurdities I see, or insightful political commentary. Sometimes, this is about game design. Other times, I'll write about what ever sick, twisted, perverted idea pops into my head. My agenda is to write whatever interests me. So if you're looking for one thing in particular, or a theme, that would be it.

* Feedback: I love it. If you have something to say about something I've written, sing out.

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's not much content to comment upon yet, but could you please switch to something besides white text on black? I used to use that on the old Holistic Design site, and it wearies the eyes to read over time, not to mention the complaints we got about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now that was a excellent comment!

    ReplyDelete